Welcome to My Perfect Pitch
My name is Brian Grove. I’ve been a published author since 2004. What have I written? Well, I’ll get to that in a minute. First of all please let me tell you a bit about this site.
I created this website because of the amount of authors who are struggling to find a traditional, royalty paying book publishing deal, without a literary agent.
A book publisher who shoulders all the financial risk, and pays an advance upon signature of contract.
The aim of this site is simple:
To create a unique, dedicated free database of traditional, advance paying book publishers who are accepting submissions from all authors, whether or not they are represented by an agent. Book publishers that have been properly researched, are regularly updated, are accepting submissions, and pay an advance against future royalties.
This site is the result of years of research. There isn’t anything else like it anywhere else on the internet. If you are a author looking for a traditional publishing deal, My Perfect Pitch may be your most valuable free resource.
I am not affiliated to, or earn a commission from any of the publishers listed on this site.
All of the book publishers listed on this site:
- Are currently accepting submissions from authors, whether or not they have been previously published, or are represented by a literary agent.
- Will either have told me personally, or have stated clearly on their website or elsewhere that they pay authors an advance upon signature of contract.
- Pay royalties once the advance has been earned out. The only exception being the handful of publishers who offer to buy work outright.
On this site you will find traditional book publishers in the US, Canada, UK and Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
All of them are accepting manuscripts and book proposals from unrepresented authors, and pay an advance.
My website and database of publishers is free to access. It also contains a few useful articles and resources that can help.
So, what now?
- Click on the book publishers tab in the menu above.
- Go through the publishers and click on links for further information.
- Submit your work carefully following the submission guidelines provided.
You can also sign up for my free newsletter. Subscribers receive weekly information about new traditional, advance paying book publishers, a huge advantage for authors in a competitive publishing market.
If you need more information you can also contact me personally. I will try to help you if I can. Please note though; I do not represent authors. I’m often asked to do this, and I always say no. If you feel you need representation you will need to secure a literary agent.
If you would like to see my book at Little, Brown Book Group click here (authors G). In this particular instance I’m on the same page as Germaine Greer.